Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gym Bag


Ok, so I'm at the gym, with my water bottle bag hung neatly around my wrist, when all of the sudden someone asks me about it. I tell her that I make them and that it took me forever to get just right. I explain to her how it holds my ipod, phone, gym card, and keys, and how the strap buttons over the rail of the cardio machines so that it doesn't have to sit on the floor. "Oh, I want one!" She exclaims, then, as I'm giving her my web address, I notice 5 other ladies standing around taking it all in! So here's for all of you gym junkies looking to simplify or just to have the latest thing to match your new pair of shocks! From me to you! Look cute, and be functional. Pick any two fabrics you want, but hurry, cause you know you want to be the first one to sport it at your gym!!!-Holley

No comments: